High Performance Computing
The Exascience Lab researches the application of High Performance Computing (or HPC) to problems in the life sciences and industries. It is a collaboration between members from the pharmaceutical industry, the technology industry, and the research sector.
The research of the lab spans from applications and algorithms, across software, to the impact of new HPC hardware. To learn more about what problems we target and how we tackle them, please see the section on our research. To read more about our partners, please see the partner section.
The following video, shot at the “High Performance Computing (HPC) for Life Science” conference the lab organized, gives an overview of the lab’s goals through short interviews with international experts in the field.
- Invited talk on elPrep at the (IB)² Seminar on March 20, 2015
- New results and software on HPC sparse computation published
- Videos from the “High Performance Computing (HPC) for Life Sciences” event now available
- Jörg Kurt Wegner (Johnson & Johnson) giving closing keynote at EuroQSAR 2014
- Tutorial on GASPI, the PGAS API