We are happy to announce that the paper “MulticoreBSP for C: A High-Performance Library for Shared-Memory Parallel Programming” by Albert-Jan N. Yzelman, Rob H. Bisseling, Dirk Roose and K. Meerbergen is published online in the International Journal of Parallel Programming, August 2013 (DOI 10.1007/s10766-013-0262-9). Enjoy !
- Invited talk on elPrep at the (IB)² Seminar on March 20, 2015
- New results and software on HPC sparse computation published
- Videos from the “High Performance Computing (HPC) for Life Sciences” event now available
- Jörg Kurt Wegner (Johnson & Johnson) giving closing keynote at EuroQSAR 2014
- Tutorial on GASPI, the PGAS API