Several members of the lab were quite active at the ParCo2013 conference, that was held from 10 to 13 September in München:
- Dirk Roose organised a mini-symposium on Space-Filling Curves in parallel computing.
- Albert-Jan N. Yzelman gave a talk on Space-filling curves in sparse matrix–vector multiplication.
- Wim Vanroose gave a talk on Increasing arithmetic intensity of multigrid preconditioned Krylov methods.
- Invited talk on elPrep at the (IB)² Seminar on March 20, 2015
- New results and software on HPC sparse computation published
- Videos from the “High Performance Computing (HPC) for Life Sciences” event now available
- Jörg Kurt Wegner (Johnson & Johnson) giving closing keynote at EuroQSAR 2014
- Tutorial on GASPI, the PGAS API