Arrow Street is a C++11 library to create containers of objects with a “structures of array” and “arrays of structures of arrays” memory layout. Such layouts are known to be beneficial for better exploitation of SIMD instructions (SSE2, AVX, etc.).
It is now available as an open source project on GitHub with a Google Group for discussions (for which you need to subscribe with a Google account). You can also subscribe without a Google account by sending an email to arrow-street+subscribegooglegroupscom (arrow-street+subscribegooglegroupscom) .
- Invited talk on elPrep at the (IB)² Seminar on March 20, 2015
- New results and software on HPC sparse computation published
- Videos from the “High Performance Computing (HPC) for Life Sciences” event now available
- Jörg Kurt Wegner (Johnson & Johnson) giving closing keynote at EuroQSAR 2014
- Tutorial on GASPI, the PGAS API