In a previous newsflash we informed you that the paper “Using Cycle Stacks to Understand Scaling Bottlenecks in Multi-Threaded Workloads” (Wim Heirman, Trevor Carlson, Shuai Che, Kevin Skadron, Lieven Eeckhout ) was accepted at the 2011 IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization.
You can now find this paper in our publication section. Happy reading!
- MulticoreBSP software updated
- Talk on “Semi-automatic SIMD-efficient data layouts for object-oriented programs” at CHEP2013
- Seminar “Computational methods for modelling protein folding and aggregation” by Joost Schymkowitz (VIB SWITCH Laboratory) on 26 June, 2013
- Best paper award at ISPASS for Multi-Threaded Sampling paper
- PRACE Preparatory Access Grant Obtained