We are proud to announce that one of the members of our lab will give the closing keynote at this week’s EuroQSAR 2014 event: Jörg Kurt Wegner from Johnson & Johnson in Beerse will talk about “Large-Scale Chemogenomics in Pharma – Definition, Benchmarking, and Application” on Thursday September 4.
- Invited talk on elPrep at the (IB)² Seminar on March 20, 2015
- New results and software on HPC sparse computation published
- Videos from the “High Performance Computing (HPC) for Life Sciences” event now available
- Jörg Kurt Wegner (Johnson & Johnson) giving closing keynote at EuroQSAR 2014
- Tutorial on GASPI, the PGAS API