If you fancy some science to go along with your christmass shopping you may consider to attend the Workshop ‘New Algorithms for Exascale Computing‘ (December 04 – 06, 2013, Cologne, Germany), where Albert-Jan N. Yzelman will give two talks:
- Shared-Memory Parallel Sparse Matrix–Vector Multiplication (with Dirk Roose)
- A highly-scalable Multi-BSP fast Fourier transform (with Rob H. Bisseling, Dirk Roose and Karl Meerbergen).
- Invited talk on elPrep at the (IB)² Seminar on March 20, 2015
- New results and software on HPC sparse computation published
- Videos from the “High Performance Computing (HPC) for Life Sciences” event now available
- Jörg Kurt Wegner (Johnson & Johnson) giving closing keynote at EuroQSAR 2014
- Tutorial on GASPI, the PGAS API