From 30 August to 2 September 2011 the University of Gent hosts the International Conference on Parallel Computing. At this conference there will be two talks on research results of the ExaScience lab:
- On Tuesday Roel Wuyts will give a talk on Reactive Rebalancing for Scientific Simulations running on ExaScale High Performance Computers.
- On Wednesday, Wim Heirman will present the work on Using Fast and Accurate Simulation to Explore Hardware/Software Trade-offs in the Multi-Core Era.
You can find the papers that describe the background for these presentations on our publications page. Enjoy !
- Best paper award at ISPASS for Multi-Threaded Sampling paper
- PRACE Preparatory Access Grant Obtained
- High-Level Strategies for Parallel Shared-Memory Sparse Matrix-Vector Multiplication: available for reading and downloading !
- Seminar on “Software Visualization” by Michele Lanza (University of Lugano)
- Sniper 4.0 release and upcoming Sniper tutorials