Five members of the lab, Karl Meerbergen, Dirk Roose, Wim Vanroose, Przemyslaw Klosiewicz and Pieter Ghysels will be attending the Thirty-sixth Woudschoten Conference, an event organized by the Dutch Research Community Scientific Computing.
Przemyslaw Klosiewicz will be presenting a poster on “Increasing the computational intensity of stencil calculations: memory bandwidth vs CPU speed”.
- Best paper award at ISPASS for Multi-Threaded Sampling paper
- PRACE Preparatory Access Grant Obtained
- High-Level Strategies for Parallel Shared-Memory Sparse Matrix-Vector Multiplication: available for reading and downloading !
- Seminar on “Software Visualization” by Michele Lanza (University of Lugano)
- Sniper 4.0 release and upcoming Sniper tutorials